THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
Really wanting something with a mild heat, but rich on the citrusy side. Any suggestions?? Right now, the rub i am seeing online, that has the closest description to what I am looking for, would be Big Poppa's Desert Gold. Any of you guys try this?

You described PlowBoy's Fin and Feather perfectly! :-D

Great Stuff.

TIM

Sweet !

I just was introduced to the Plowboy's line. I used their Bovine on steaks last night....and Yardbird on some wings last week & on chicken halves tonight.

I also have a can of their Fin & Feather. Looking forward to trying it, too.

:clap2:

I just ordered Slap Yo Daddy's chicken rub. I wanted to give it a whirl because I just havent found a single rub I like on chicken yet.

I just ordered Slap Yo Daddy's chicken rub. I wanted to give it a whirl because I just havent found a single rub I like on chicken yet.

Post up your results-opinions.

Soo's rubs are intriguing. I'd like to try them sometime, too.

I ordered a bag of Harry soos chicken rub when it first came out. Its my favorite chicken rub that I have tried, it's fantastic and describes what you want in a rub perfectly. It has that citrus and heat kick. It's different than his normal rubs.

I ordered a bag of Harry soos chicken rub when it first came out. Its my favorite chicken rub that I have tried, it's fantastic and describes what you want in a rub perfectly. It has that citrus and heat kick. It's different than his normal rubs.

Awesome! Scale of 1-10, where's the level of heat. Has to be kid friendly ;-)

I don't like a lot of heat, I would have to give maybe a 5. When I taste the rub straight you don't get a big heat kick so you have to use a good amount.

Thanks so much guys!! Looks like I have 3 new rubs I'm gonna be trying :) Can't wait!!

Back