I had to deviate from the original recipe as follows:
1 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Water
1 TSP Cayenne Pepper
1 TBSP Sweet Paprika
1 TBSP Black Pepper
1 TBSP Table Salt (iodized)
2 TBSP Tarragon Mustard
As suggested I replaced the 1/4 cup Hot Sauce with 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, because we only have Tabasco and Habanero in tiny expensive bottles, and Sriracha comes with added sugar and some other stuff, that I think should not go into such a fine and all natural product. The vinegar + cayenne had a really nice touch, not too hot, but with an enjoyable tangy kick.

I don't know how many kinds of Paprika you have available over there in powder form, but we always only use Sweet Paprika for rubs and sauces, so it was the logical thing to use for this recipe.

I know there is always a discussion going on about iodized salt, but table or kitchen salt is almost always iodized here, and the only alternative would have been sea salt, but I'm fine with table salt in this mix.

We don't have that really yellow cheap mustard, so when it's about mustard, it's tarragon, which comes in tangy and sweet flavors, I used the tangy one for this sauce.

The result is really surprising. At first I had reservations the sauce could get too thin due to the high amount of liquid, but once it left the blender, is really was a nice smooth sauce with an extraordinary flavor profile. Tangy, very vinegary with a slight kick of hotness. It was hard to stop tasting it, so it has to be good! It will come to good use for this Sunday's pork butt.

Some remaining questions:
  • Do I want to store this sauce in the fridge, or at room temperature?
  • Do I want to shake the bottle once daily till it's used, or just let it sit around?
  • Is there an estimated expiry date or a "best before" opinion?
Looks like you nailed it!

I shake it before use. If you want to extend its shelf life, refrigerate it. My guess is that the shelf life would equal the shelf life of the mustard which is probably about 18 months with refrigeration.