• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hogfest in Historic Edenton presented by Smithfield

Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We are inside that 30 day mark!! Excitement is building:clap2: My hair is coming out:blah:. Plans are in place and getting solid for everyones arrival:becky: We have decided to leave the Early bird discount in place for those cooking both contest until the last day to enter. We still need teams so come jump in. We are at 31 now and would like to see it at the 50 team mark. Both contest are qualifiers for the Royal and the Jack draw. The first contest is part of the Smithfield Rib Challenge with extra money for the rib category. We have the East vs West challenge for those teams that cook both Kings Mountain and ours (need ten teams for that to be a go) We have the whole hog competition for first contest (need ten teams for that to be a go) Teams that arrive on Thursday or earlier will be treated to a Seafood dinner on Thursday night. We will have you breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning. We are looking foward to seeing all of you here!!:becky:

Roy

Two State BBQ will be there! Pulling in Thursday evening! Looking forward to it!

It is great to do two comps without moving. We will arrive Thursday. Safe travels everyone.

Hey, there is four that will get some good seafood thursday night!!:heh:

Looking forward to our first comp of the season and 1st time at Hogfest! Be there on Thursday.

We'll(The Pork City Grillers) be there sometime Thursday night. Hopefully not too late. I can't wait.

Sauced! will be arriving Thursday evening. Looking forward to this contest/contests. Hope we get 10 teams needed for the West to East event.......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sauced! will be arriving Thursday evening. Looking forward to this contest/contests. Hope we get 10 teams needed for the West to East event.......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

YES we need some more to sign up for both contest!! Looks like some more want some seafood thursday night too!!

Question/Favor...Is anyone that's coming Thursday night stopping by Central Meats? If so, if I call up and place my order can you deliver to me? :)

Question/Favor...Is anyone that's coming Thursday night stopping by Central Meats? If so, if I call up and place my order can you deliver to me? :)

We are hitting Central Meats Thursday morning and would be glad to help you out. Shoot me a PM with your contact info. We'll be attending the seafood dinner at 6pm Thursday and most likely already set up by then.

Pat Kelly
BL-BBQ

Back