• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hypno-Meatloaf, Taters, & The Nekkid Fatty! (Pron)

BigButzBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Some days, you just want Meatloaf. It's an American Institution after all! :nod: The other day, I had a hankering for this classic but, when I went into the freezer, no matching ground meats were to be found. The decision was quickly made that because of this, Hypno-Meatloaf was required. While I was at it I also decided that I wanted a good ole fashion Nekkid Fatty to have for breakfast throughout this week. :clap2: But, that comes later.

How did I get started? Simple, I started by going on Ustream and firing up the webcam! :becky:
For those who don't feel like watching my ugly mug, I took 1lb of 90/10 beef and 1lb of 90/10 chicken, mixed 1/2 cup of stuffing into each along with 1 egg and 2 Large TBS of BBQ Sauce.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12681955
Then each got layed out, then rolled up, and dropped into a loaf pan.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12682185

From this point it went onto the OTG set for stun (indirect). With the vents barely open for the first 40 minutes and then cranked wide open for the last half an hour. At this point I also threw on the Nekkid fatty dusted with some of my rub.
0213111756.jpg

While this was all cooking. I whipped up some killer smashed taters.
Recipe:
6 taters peeled and cubed then cooked till soft in boiling water.
1/3 stick of buttah smashed in with the taters.
1/2 cup milk and
2 Tbs salt (to taste) get mixed in with the smashed taters.
0213111847.jpg

Here was the Hypno-meatloaf fresh from the grill. Yep, I got side tracked and forgot to sauce the top but, no biggie.
mms_picture-1.jpg

We sliced it up and served it right on top of the taters. The swirl wasn't as pronounced as I usually like but, the taste totally made up for it.
mms_picture-2.jpg

The fatty came off about the same time as the meatloaf.
mms_picture-6.jpg

This got plastic wrapped and fridged til breakfast the next day where it was sliced up for a Fatty, Egg, & Cheese Sammich!
mms_picture-3-1.jpg

The day after that I sliced some more off and tried to make a Fatty Fritata but, the pan had other ideas so, I just turned it into a pile of stuff.
mms_picture-5-1.jpg

The fatty was the gift that kept on giving. I got another sammich out of it and a breakfast wrap before it was gone.

Thanks for looking! :thumb:

Looks great! It'd be a grim world without meatloaf & mash taters. Love the fattycopia/fatty o'plenty.

There is nothing quite like a nekkid fatty sandwich. No sir, nothing quite like it. I do wonder about the fact that I even know what a hypno-meatloaf is without even looking. Good looking dinner Tom

My "thanks" button dun up and vanished again, darnit. Thanks for all the great comments! Trying to figure out how to do the "hypno-toad" thing from Futurama with a pic of the meatloaf, would have to use an older picture though with a better spiral for it.
"Must obey Hypno-Meatloaf" :icon_bugeyed

Back