Smoky Flat-top Burgers (miniPr0n)

BigButzBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Bar burgers at home? Sure why not! But, there is a bit of a catch. Most bars in my neck of the woods cook their burgers on flat-top griddles and stoves. The plan was simple, make flat-top style burgers on the grill.

Started off by grinding up some sirloin along with a couple of strips of bacon.
003.jpg

My assistant was so proud that she got to put the meat through the grinder.
005.jpg

The meat was then mixed up with, 1 Tbs of Seasoning Salt, 1 Tbs of rub, and 2 Tbs of BBQ Sauce.
008.jpg

The next step was to throw a couple of chunks of Peach Wood onto the coals in the grill and then a cookie sheet was placed on the grate directly over the coals. Next it was patty time!
014.jpg

They ended up being the best burgers of all worlds! Flat top juiciness with a nice smoke and live fire flavor. Served up with all the appropriate fixings and some fresh made fries.
020.jpg

I can't lie, these things farkin rocked! I think I found my new favorite way for cooking burgers.
Thanks for looking!

Ever seen the griddle q? My buddy did one similar he fabricated. It rocked big time. Just like a short order restaurant.

Looks GREAT! Now my mouth is watering and I still have 1.5 hours till dinner...:drama:

Don't take this wrong guys... but nothing beats a Great Burger. and
Big Butz... That looks like One great burger

Good one:thumb: I'd eat that right now, and another at lunch, and well, one more at din-din:-D

Back