• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Fattie Math

B

barbefunkoramaque

10 feet of bent Aluminum Gutter screening + steel supports thoroughout + steel legs to keep holder from tipping + 12 long Main Chamber + about 4 friends = a 10 foot long fattie capable of being placed in and taken out of a pit in one piece.

This session is over

Absolutely farking brilliant!

Hmmm...I guess I would need some of those stackers to get my WSM chamber to 12 feet. But then i'm thinking it would not work right...

Yes, unless you explain yourself. Speaking in riddles is not always cool.

It will look something like this.
Not quite 10' but close.

Attachments

• DSCN0013.jpg
    DSCN0013.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN0017.jpg
    DSCN0017.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 298
nice work above... i think it was that pic a while ago or something like it that made me make one of these... i needed it to be rigid enough to slide into my brazos pit through one door.... i have four doors or a total if eight on both sides so I have no way to slide it in transversely.

I have been asked to make about 4-5 of these at one time and foil does not do the trick at all in my experience.

I am supposed to do a thing where we make meatball sandwiches (with my famous sugo) out of 40 feet of fatties.

Why not take a 10' 2x4 and work on a solution. Is this going to be stuffed? If not I was thinking that making an S shape to get 10'.
Another thought, can you pull your racks out and build the fattie on the rack?

Why not take a 10' 2x4 and work on a solution. Is this going to be stuffed? If not I was thinking that making an S shape to get 10'.
Another thought, can you pull your racks out and build the fattie on the rack?

no i already made one last year... its in the back of the church... a perfect little cradle. just need to make 3 more I guess. they work and render so well

i have the 2x4s but they are pressure treated and as we all know... thats my primary bbq fuel source

my ten foot fattie last year was stuffed with a surplus of those cherry peppers from sams that are stuffed with provolone and prosciutto

I think is was a gallon jar of those peppers

my ten foot fattie last year was stuffed with a surplus of those cherry peppers from sams that are stuffed with provolone and prosciutto

I think is was a gallon jar of those peppers

I've been making those pepper shooters for years now. They are easy to make. The trick is to get the cheese into the right size rectangle and then wrap the prosciutto around it. I also grill the peppers for 10 minutes at a low temp of about 250 to soften them up and to bring out the best pepper flavor.

i have the 2x4s but they are pressure treated and as we all know... thats my primary bbq fuel source[/QUOTE]

Well this explains alot.:icon_blush:

Back