Drunken rant!!!!!!

mook

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
ok like the subject line says, me and Jack have been real friendly tonight, celebrating having a full staff at work for the frist time in 2 years. the rant part comes in here. i am jealous of you brothers who have had the oppurtunity to fireup the pit, grill, smoker, oven, hell whatever you call that machine you use to cook your meat or whatever else it is you cook. As my sig states, I work most weekends and am unable to cook most weekdays cuz my place is too small for a smoker, and its difficult to just drop in on my folks to use the built in. (as promised pictures on the way) gotta have enough meat to justify the cost of the wood. takes the same amount of wood to cook a slab of ribs as it would to fill the bitch up. the OL and I are discussing the MOVE MOD, but until then, I must live vicariously through the brothers. Damn i love to cook.

ok enough of the rant. Jorge, man all that meat looks great on the dera, just makes me want one even more knowing the capacity that bitch has. BigAl, tha firebox is one sweet sucker, as soon as i have the space and get me one, look for my order. BBQ chef, great board. everyone, the peanut mod was fucking awsome. and to all the others that made me welcome, everyday i look forward to getting some free time to read all of your post, wether regarding queing or just misc Bullshit.

Ok so enough ranting. I am holding off on getting a queer until i have the space to treat her right, not willing to settle for a WSM right now. i enjoy fucking with the fire to much. dont misunderstand, i will prolly add a WSM to the arsenal one day for those lazy all day cooks, but i just enjoy being one with the fire. the OL says i am a pyro. maybe she's right. i just love fire

OK so i am done for now.
special thanks to my man horn for telling my drunk ass to proof read this POOPIE before posting.

Mods, if this is the wrong place to post i understand and appreciate the correction.

i need another drink.

moooooook

mook, my man you are hooked. I so enjoy seein' sombody else that's got it bad. Ain't no place better than this if you've got it. Haven't cooked in two weeks and am about to have seizures. I feel for ya, but hangin around here just think how much you're gonna know before you light the first fire. Hang in there, we'll keep the stories coming til you get hooked up.

kc, my queer brother, and i mean that only in the cooker sense, thanks for understanding. i was worried that my pain would be seen as foolishness and stupidity.

however, i still expect mockery to follow.

mooooook

Mook, great post.

Gentleman Jack or Jack Daniels?

You gotta start drinking earlier so you can be online with those of us to the east.

On line bar mod.

Mook, dump the tennessee swill. Go for Genuine Kentucky Bourbon.

By the way, take cover. There's a big quake coming your way tonite. Saw
in on TV.

Hey mook! Good to see you posting! My suggestions is if you have a wood burning fireplace....BUY A CHAINSAW!!! Then having wood for the smoker coincides with saving on your winter electric bill. I haven't paid for firewood in five years, and I live in TEXAS. I just drive the old neighborhoods after a storm and clean up. Sometimes you can come across a yard that already PAID for someone to chop up a downed tree...then you just load the pickup up with their trash and drive off happy. At ten bucks a bag for hickory chuncks, a chainsaw pays for itself REAL QUICK!!! :D (sorry if I made typos...too drunk to type :oops: )

willkat98 said:
Mook, great post.

Gentleman Jack or Jack Daniels?

You gotta start drinking earlier so you can be online with those of us to the east.

On line bar mod.

Bill

Gentleman Jack is always the first choice but JD will do.

I need to start drinking berfore I leave work so I can be caught up with the brothers.

racer,

i am always open to suggestions.

ck,

maybe its time to move to Texas!!!!!!

mook

Back