Happy friday farkers...what's smoking this weekend?

NorthwestBBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Since JD is in Italy I'm going to say, "Happy friday farkers...what's smoking this weekend?" :p

I’m working some ABT’s and country ribs. Couldn’t think of anything better on cold rainy night.

Not sure if the pictures are going to work.

Attachments

• DSCN0214.jpg
    DSCN0214.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 97
Just threw a butt and 2 briskets on the stick burner... will put on ribs early in the morning. chillin with a brewski

will be watching the neighbor handle his first ever by my self brisket. he is doing it on a wsm 18 1/2. so of course ol' stickhead me won't be of much use to him. lol
maybe i'll throw together a quick fattie. thinking of hatch green chile with some onion and cream cheese and maybe a lil provolone cheese on top of that. and wrapping the sausage with a bit o bacon.
yeah thats what i'll do.

I reckon I'll be fixin to make some that pig candy...em ha

Chicken-Beef. Stuffed some chix breasts with cheese and greens, wrapped in bacon and put on the Weber. Pork wasn't dry like the pic shows, it was very nice. Threw on some burgers topped with cheese and enjoyed a really ease cook on Friday night. My bride of almost 25 years made some cheesy taters just to die for. Life is Good!!

Attachments

• IMG_2543.jpg
    IMG_2543.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2545_2.jpg
    IMG_2545_2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2546.jpg
    IMG_2546.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 76
Just goofin' with some brewskis tonight. Gonna prep up a CAB & a coupla full racks of Dino bones for cooking this weekend.

I have 4 butts and a brisket on....need everything to be done by about 5am for a 4 hour trip to the mountains for a family reunion.

I'll be smoking up a 7 pound butt and a whole chicken Sunday. The Out-laws are coming into town Monday, and then I'll be doing some ABT's and chicken legs. I plan to make Brunswick Stew with the leftover pulled pork and whole chicken later in the week. The FIL just bought a Bubba Keg. I'll show him what an $80 UDS can do!!

I’m working some ABT’s and country ribs. Couldn’t think of anything better on cold rainy night. Not sure if the pictures are going to work.

Pic and food looks great, Jonesy.

A new egg

Congrats bro.

Grill Dome.

Nice cooker.

Just threw a butt and 2 briskets on the stick burner... will put on ribs early in the morning. chillin with a brewski

Cheers and it sounds like a feast.

Just some steel with the Lincoln Mig. :)

Don't eat it. :p

will be watching the neighbor handle his first ever by my self brisket. he is doing it on a wsm 18 1/2. so of course ol' stickhead me won't be of much use to him. lol
maybe i'll throw together a quick fattie. thinking of hatch green chile with some onion and cream cheese and maybe a lil provolone cheese on top of that. and wrapping the sausage with a bit o bacon.
yeah thats what i'll do.

Sounds good.

I reckon I'll be fixin to make some that pig candy...em ha

I love pig candy.

Chicken-Beef. Stuffed some chix breasts with cheese and greens, wrapped in bacon and put on the Weber. Pork wasn't dry like the pic shows, it was very nice. Threw on some burgers topped with cheese and enjoyed a really ease cook on Friday night. My bride of almost 25 years made some cheesy taters just to die for. Life is Good!!

That is amazing food, Meat.

Just goofin' with some brewskis tonight. Gonna prep up a CAB & a coupla full racks of Dino bones for cooking this weekend.

Rookie, cheers and bon appetit.

I have 4 butts and a brisket on....need everything to be done by about 5am for a 4 hour trip to the mountains for a family reunion.

Tight schedule, good luck.

I'll be smoking up a 7 pound butt and a whole chicken Sunday. The Out-laws are coming into town Monday, and then I'll be doing some ABT's and chicken legs. I plan to make Brunswick Stew with the leftover pulled pork and whole chicken later in the week. The FIL just bought a Bubba Keg. I'll show him what an $80 UDS can do!!

Go bro! :-D

4 butts and 3 briskets on spicewine.... will be putting on 9 slabs of baby backs and some beans later....

1 butt and 2 shoulders on as i type. having a few buddies over later and there isn't much better than some Q and brew! pics in about 10 hours, smokem if you got em!

Back