Plowkids & Dr BBQ at American Royal

I can't wait to hang with him. He's gotta be a chick magnet!

He actually is.

I just confirmed with the little chef here. He's decided against the hamburger. Instead, you'll be cooking a chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese, butter, Yardbird Rub, and bbq sauce. That was ALL his choice. Not a bad sounding sammie to me!

Cool deal! Congrat's to Michael.
Dr. BBQ rocks! He'll have a great time, I'm sure...:mrgreen:

That is too cool. I just hope that one day I can meet em both and learn a thing or two!!

Nice! I like his use of multiple high fat ingredients.

He actually is.

I just confirmed with the little chef here. He's decided against the hamburger. Instead, you'll be cooking a chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese, butter, Yardbird Rub, and bbq sauce. That was ALL his choice. Not a bad sounding sammie to me!

How cool is that, can't wait to see the pictures.
Way to go Michael

Nice! I like his use of multiple high fat ingredients.

Michael says that he wanted to counteract the health factor of the chicken breast. Oh, and he said to also note that Yardbird Rub is 100% fat free. (Though it does contain MSG.)

That is so cool! Way to go Michael!

That is sweet!! Still bummed Michael wasn't around last weekend to show us how it is done.

Go get them Micheal! When you get your walk... I hear it now! "you mean I got beat by a 5 year old" Wyatt I am sure and I are proud of you. Take lots of pictures!

IMG_2437.jpg

Hey Todd! When you get home and have a chance can you let us know how Michael did with Dr. BBQ?

Back