• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Best BBQ Websites

I'm guessing bbqiowa didn't mean his question to come off as it did (hopefully)..

It's kinda like asking your wife or girlfriend if she has any really hot friends that she can introduce you to because you want to know what else might be out there :heh:

Yeah, but we aren't going to make him sleep on the couch...
For the record, you do not end up on the couch when you do what Vinny said. Even jokingly. It does not play. FYI

For the record, you do not end up on the couch when you do what Vinny said. Even jokingly. It does not play. FYI

youre right.. thew couch is not the landing zone.

I was fine after the first and only attempt..., but the damn underground sprinkler went off in the middle of the night and i got soaked.

I used to call it camping, lol! Light the fireplace, have a cocktail, laugh at what is on the tube; never lasted more than a night on the couch. In the days leading up to divorce whilst on the couch I learned to keep quiet :twisted:

What were really talking about?

This place is the best. Not only the variety of personalities and cookers but we're WORLDWIDE baby so it's cool to see how brethren cook across the globe.

But the best part is that the mods ain't afraid to bust out a can a whoop arse to keep everybody in check. You can't put a price on having people that care watching out for the place.

If the truth be known I'm kind of partial to my blog even if Boshizzle isn't...

I'm guessing bbqiowa didn't mean his question to come off as it did (hopefully)..

It's kinda like asking your wife or girlfriend if she has any really hot friends that she can introduce you to because you want to know what else might be out there :heh:

Hey! Just because one has a Michaelangelo doesn't mean that one can't also appreciate the beauty of a Rembrandt. :wink:

Aw shucks, thanks guys. I really appreciate your readership and encouragement.

John

P.S. This forum is, without a doubt, the best BBQ site on the web.

This site runs a close second to the one I own...but a lot of folks hate me so no big deal!:-D:shock::heh:

No better place than this no need to go anywhere else.

Back