Dells (ducking and covering)

PimpSmoke

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So,

Dear Wife found out we are in spot #55, near the middle of everything (joy). So, I should have no shortage of drunks at 2AM on Friday night.:thumb:

Anyone else know where they are yet?

Feel free to come over and entertain the drunk (p)assers by with me:drama:

is there a layout published anywhere yet??

I have still been trying to find out who is cooking it would be nice to find a plan of locations

We can only imagine where they have us spotted :shock:

See you all there...........where ever that may be :doh:

Actually, my Dearest spoke to the organizer well before the.....eh.

And was told #55, which, as she was told was in the middle of the whole damn place.

Don't know if there is a map or anything, sorry.

I'm not going to be at the Dells for a number of reasons, But how about we all show some Brethren compassion and until you learn othewise we assume so long as you stick to the rules it will be a good competition.

Have a great time and remeber at 4 pm your time no matter what's happening you raise a glass to Carol.

And remeber it's only BBQ. I just learned today a non BBQ friend's mother has lung cancer. No idea yet how bad it is but probably not good at 80 years old.

I believe we are having a 4 pm salute to Carol at our site for all of those interested.

I'm not going to be at the Dells for a number of reasons, But how about we all show some Brethren compassion and until you learn othewise we assume so long as you stick to the rules it will be a good competition.

Have a great time and remeber at 4 pm your time no matter what's happening you raise a glass to Carol.

And remeber it's only BBQ. I just learned today a non BBQ friend's mother has lung cancer. No idea yet how bad it is but probably not good at 80 years old.

Well said Ford and please know that we will be raising one for Carol.

We can only imagine where they have us spotted :shock:

See you all there...........where ever that may be :doh:
Think positive.

And I think I'm going to try to copy an album I have to MP3 so I can share with you. Ever heard of an album called Farewll to the Greys? I'm thinking it's perfect for 7 am on my soon to be new sound system table with B&W speakers including a powered sub woffer.

Think positive.

And I think I'm going to try to copy an album I have to MP3 so I can share with you. Ever heard of an album called Farewll to the Greys? I'm thinking it's perfect for 7 am on my soon to be new sound system table with B&W speakers including a powered sub woffer.

Can't wait to hear Farewell to the Greys. Got tons of music but not heard this.

thanks

Even has a great rendition of Garryowen. Go 7th. Surprised you don't know it. Maybe we can work a deal on the album. It's an original from 1971.

Just heard they will have security on site, so the after hours visitors will be pretty light. Thats good news.

Now it's just the rest of the teams that everyone needs to worry about:p

Just did a quick search of their site looking for a map... Didn't find one, but then again it doesn't look like it was updated recently, the 'Cash/Prizes Breakdown' is still there...

I just realized the annual Dells "Automotion" car thing is the same weekend! Expect day time foot traffic to be high. This car show brings A LOT of people to town.

Also expect to see a lot of really cool rides cruising the BVD from the highway. Dive, don't forget your hubcap collection, someone may need a replacement.:thumb:

This has the potential to be pretty epic as far as size is concerned. Ca't wait to see the amount of spectators.

I just realized the annual Dells "Automotion" car thing is the same weekend! Expect day time foot traffic to be high. This car show brings A LOT of people to town.

Also expect to see a lot of really cool rides cruising the BVD from the highway. Dive, don't forget your hubcap collection, someone may need a replacement.:thumb:

This has the potential to be pretty epic as far as size is concerned. Ca't wait to see the amount of spectators.
I'll see what I can do... lol

And if you are a cigar smoker there is a nice shop downtown--Loon Lake Cigar--just off the main drag

Back