Moink Balls(lot's of pron)

"Sparky"

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey guy's,I've been lurking here long enough(member since Jan)so I figure it's about time to post some pron.I got this recipe from here,so why not share.These were cooked on a medium BGE,raised/direct at 250-275.I used frozen Italian meetballs,and thick cut,peppered bacon:

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

Prepped and ready for the grill:

DSC_0022-6.jpg

Here they are going on the egg:

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

Here they are coming off the egg and ready for sauce:

DSC_0037.jpg

Sauced with BluesHog original and back on the egg:

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0046-3.jpg

This was my first try,but I look forward to trying them with different sauce and higher temps(indirect).Thanks for listening,

Those look very good in my eyes...nice pics!

Looks good. You need to post more. There are plenty of eggheads over here also.:biggrin:

Thanks man,they weren't bad for my first attempt.Everyone seemed to like them

Thanks man,I've been meening to post more here,but keep forgeting.I see some familiar names,so I feel right at home.

Great looking Mokins Sparky, please drop over to Cattle Call and tell us about yourself.

Thanks Bull.I already posted on Cattle Call(and got a nice warm welcome).Should I do it again?

Superb looking MOINKS ya got there!

Thanks Chris,I'm still trying to learn this forum.Is this how I should respond to someone? :icon_blush: When I view the thread,I can't tell who's responding to who :oops:

Thanks Chris,I'm still trying to learn this forum.Is this how I should respond to someone? :icon_blush: When I view the thread,I can't tell who's responding to who :oops:

This is the correct way my friend.

This is the correct way my friend.

Thanks man,now I know :wink: .I appologise for the earlier responces :icon_blush: .Obviously nobody knows who the heck I'm responding to.Again,thanks Phubar

Back