Run on Parkay?

B

Buster Dog BBQ

Was in two large grocers here in town and both of them were completely sold out of Parkay in the blue bottle. Anyone else having this issue?

Parkay?

Okay, I'm fairly new to competing, and I have never used Parkay... what's the story?

Nope. Went to my local HyVee two weeks ago....standing in the checkout forgot the Parkay, told the gal I had to get 1 thing. Go back there, they've got it on sale for 99¢. Bought all they had.

Nope. Went to my local HyVee two weeks ago....standing in the checkout forgot the Parkay, told the gal I had to get 1 thing. Go back there, they've got it on sale for 99¢. Bought all they had.
Hy Vee was one of the stores I was at. They are never out of anything.

Is Parkay used for a baste? Can ya' help a brother out, or is this a secret? :confused:

Is Parkay used for a baste? Can ya' help a brother out, or is this a secret? :confused:

One of the more popular drinks on the comp circuit is Hot Buttered Rum. But due the high cost of competitions most have switched to Hot Parkay'd Rum. It's cheaper.

One of the more popular drinks on the comp circuit is Hot Buttered Rum. But due the high cost of competitions most have switched to Hot Parkay'd Rum. It's cheaper.
Yeah, I'm on board with that...:rolleyes:

Thanks.

It's the new Rush
EasyBakeOvenThanksgivingH.jpg

I tried the "fun-squeeze", not as good as the original. :frown: I gotta quit this stuff before it gets out of control! :shock:

HawgHeaven, Not sure anyone answered your question. The first time I saw Parkay
used was when I was judging. Many will rub it into their pork butts and brisket, some
even slather it on their ribs, and I'm sure there's a guy our two out there putting that
on his chicken.

That I recall, against very average competitors, he didnt fair well.

HawgHeaven, Not sure anyone answered your question. The first time I saw Parkay
used was when I was judging. Many will rub it into their pork butts and brisket, some
even slather it on their ribs, and I'm sure there's a guy our two out there putting that
on his chicken.

That I recall, against very average competitors, he didnt fair well.

Well, I know some not so average competitors that use a lot of it...

Back