A huge thanks to the best BBQ site and best group of human beings I've ever had the pleasure to know!

Congratulations!! I'm really happy for you!
Good things happen to good people, you deserve this! :thumb: :grin:

VERNON!!! Way to go Bro!!!

Thanks Hance! I really have you to thank for pointing me in Lonnie's direction and for all your critiques on my sauce. Big shout out to ya brother!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

great story. The food biz is hard work and you'll never sleep as good as you do after a gig. I loved it when we had it and was was thrilled when we sold it too! Very fulfilling to see people love your food and to make some $ for the trouble. Congrats

Cool story, congrats!! I look forward to your future exploits! I kinda have the same desire but won't be getting after it for another year or two. Awesome job, great to hear your success!

Congrats and best of luck!!! Don't forget where you came from! Always use fresh ingredients and provide the best smile and you will succeed. :clap2:

Congrats and best of luck!!! Don't forget where you came from! Always use fresh ingredients and provide the best smile and you will succeed. :clap2:

Definitely won't forget that! Thanks for the support! I really pride myself on using fresh ingredients and the results definitely speak for themselves :grin:

This is why I love this site and the people of the BBQ world so miuch! Thank you all for the out pouring of support! You all are truly exceptional people and I really look at all of you as family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Back