Weber 11.5 OTG $89.99 @ OSH

TonyT

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Not sure if someone already mentioned this (didn't see it in the last few pages). Saw it at the store today and it's on their website!

Yep, it is definitely real. I just created a new user and ordered one using the code: DPLUS which gave me a $9.00 discount and with ground shipping came to $108.66. I saved $51.52 had I bought it at my local Lowes ($149.70) or Home Depot ($149.00) or Walmart $159.00. These prices do not include t a 7% tax which I didn't have to pay. This has got to be a mistake because they had the 18" listed around $10.00 higher than the 22.5". someone will probably get an arse chewing over this. :clap:

OSH is great. A nice alternative to the national chains for those of us who happen to live close to one. I was just there yesterday looking at grill stuff and this deal wasn't up, but they had the whole store torn apart for remodeling. I'd go for it, anyone seriously interested.

Tried to put one in my shopping cart online, it says the item no longer exists :tsk:

Blah, sorry guys. Got home and was in a rush to get out. How do I use the advance edit?

Don't forget that OSH is part of Sears & K-Mart -- perhaps a good deal on it can be found at the other two..?? Just a thought..

Looks like it was a mistake. I went home after work, saw it was off the website (can't even search for it), went to the store I saw it at during lunch and they changed the sign.

ummm osh is no longer owned by sears. they are a stand alone business again.
but they will continue selling some craftsman stuff.

Back