• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rubs

WineMaster

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
If you were being sent to an Island with a Freezer that had 10,000 Pork Butts in it. And you had your favorite cooker there. The catch is you could only bring 1 Rub. Which one would it be.

Im sure there both great. Where can you buy them.

Mine is available nationwide as individual ingredients. :mrgreen:

Send me a pm with your address and I will send you some if you want.......so you can choke and say "does he really eat this chit" just like the judges do. :shock:

I'd use bad byron's butt rub. Mix it with turbinado sugar (3:1) and it's good on wings too. T

Its my rib rub, too.

The only rub I use on Pork... 2nd place out of 52 this weekend... :rolleyes: 10 calls in pork in 2007. :biggrin:

Actually, I think it is BEST on pork.

Very Cool. Thanks Todd I know I can get it at Hawgeyes and I need some Blueshog also so I will give it a try.

I dont use rubs...I just dust the meat with s&p, garlic, paprika, onion powder, kosher salt and turbinado....with a mustard slather too.

I dont use rubs...I just dust the meat with s&p, garlic, paprika, onion powder, kosher salt and turbinado....with a mustard slather too.

Sounds like a rub to me. :confused:

Salt (S&p) AND Kosher Salt? Do you use Pepper and Pepper corns?

I'd use bad byron's butt rub. Mix it with turbinado sugar (3:1) and it's good on wings too. T

I never heard of doing that! Never thought of it either, but I'm sure going to try it. I assume 3:1 means one part sugar and three parts rub rather than vice-versa.

Every time I sign on I learn something.

Back