What's your Valentine's Day menu?

Stopped by and visited my butcher. Picked up a couple of 14oz New York Strips. Grilled them slowly on the kettle. Sautéed asparagus with minced garlic and sea salt. Carmalized onions in bourbon and butter added some portobello's. Sorry no prOn

Stopped by and visited my butcher. Picked up a couple of 14oz New York Strips. Grilled them slowly on the kettle. Sautéed asparagus with minced garlic and sea salt. Carmalized onions in bourbon and butter added some portobello's. Sorry no prOn

That do sound good. :thumb:

She made me lobster and crab legs. Yummy

Last edited:
Couple of rib eyes on the grill with baked potato and all the fixins. Asparagus and side salads.Plus some cold ones

I made hickory smoked chicken consumme, Yakitori , followed by bacon wrapped scallops with snow peas, mint and a gremolata over sauted grape tomatoes.
This
Roasted-Sea-Scallop-Pancetta-Tomato-Gremolata.aspx

Lunch with the mistress.. Check and Raincheck :wink:

Working on dinner now:-D Ribs and Kabobs. I know it's random.

Tri tip with seasoned baked potatoes and cheesey broccoli. Oh and mom made us a fruit bouquet that was a big hit with the kids. Only got a picture of the good stuff though.

Attachments

• 20140214_190525.jpg
    20140214_190525.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 19
Didn't get pics of the whole meal, but here is the before and after on the steaks. Sorry for the bad pictures....

VR,
Harold

Back