• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

wildwood, NJ state BBQ championship

The first 62 teams are in to my understanding. ... So I guess you sent the application in fast enough

I emailed a request for an app and received an answer on 2/4 saying they would be sendind out apps in about a month. When did you get yours?

Eric said they were opening it up to 62 teams, no lottery like the past
--this is what we were told
To make it short - applications are on a first come basis based on the POSTMARK. That is all competitor applications received postmarked on the same day are individually numbered and a corresponding number put in a hat and drawn. For example - to fill 35 spaces - if 20 people are postmarked on the first day then all those would be accepted. If 10 were postmarked on the second day then those 10 would be accepted and if 10 were postmarked on the third day then a drawing would be conducted of those 10 to see which five are accepted. The goal is to get your application in with the earliest postmark.

Check is cashed!!!

It should be fun with all the new teams this year, and the new location.

Is it July yet?

if anyone is still intrested. got an e-mail this mornin saying thier are still 14 spots left. first come first served

We're In

Three Men and a Baby Back are in, it will be the 2nd one this summer.
I am considering the Adventures Abound campground for the weekend, Any advice as far as campgrounds go...

Free Range is there!

Free Range BBQ will be there for sure. I always pack my swim trunks for that one! Any one know how close to the beach we will be in the new space?
Brett

Back