Introduction to Charcoal.

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Sister finally got a house. Should move in next week. Thought about giving them one of my eggs, NOT! I picked this up for $80 ogg Craigslist.
IMG_0127-5.jpg

IMG_0128-4.jpg

IMG_0129-5.jpg

The first pic looked like it had a giant lid lifter!!:biggrin:

And ya, it does look like an arctic grill, My lid looks the same:

DSCF5296.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Paul B

Interesting cooker. Is it covered with stucco or cement? I can't tell what it's made with.

That is so nice! I really like that.

You must be a really good brother. I'd have had to hang on to that.

I saw that on the List for a week or so and thought, "AHHHH I don't have any room. I wonder if Norco wants it?... Oh, I'm sure he saw it. I won't bother him."

I even googled baja grill and only came up with some eco friendly charcoal starter pack or some crap. So I just never made an effort. The sellers should have taken pictures from the back.

I'm so glad you grabbed it Norco! It was a score waiting to happen.

BTW, Nice job on the negotiating off that extra $20 from an already good deal!

I saw that on the List for a week or so and thought, "AHHHH I don't have any room. I wonder if Norco wants it?... Oh, I'm sure he saw it. I won't bother him."

I even googled baja grill and only came up with some eco friendly charcoal starter pack or some crap. So I just never made an effort. The sellers should have taken pictures from the back.

I'm so glad you grabbed it Norco! It was a score waiting to happen.

BTW, Nice job on the negotiating off that extra $20 from an already good deal!

Never hurts to make an offer and be ready to walk away. I always preface it with " I know your asking XXX but this is what it is worth to me and if you will accept it I will take it" Less feelings are hurt than an insulting lowball offer.

Interesting cooker. Is it covered with stucco or cement? I can't tell what it's made with.
It's that flexible stucco coating over cement board. The kind of stuff they hock at fairs. "Texture Coat" Tons of places are selling BBQ islands in So Cal. Was a fad, get a overpriced home, get a second to do the patio and buy a BBq Island. 6 months to a year ago you would see $5000 BBq island set ups on Craigslist just notch their way down as people lose their home. Had seen tons go for a couple hundred on a "Got to be gone by Friday" ad. Sad to see it happen.

Last edited:
Back