View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 06:26 PM   #29
Merl
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
Merl,

Why would this not be included in the BOD minutes? Here's what KCBS.us has for last month. I can't believe all of this closed door crap.

We need someone to go in there with a Press badge and write a BOD Blog. Anyone local to KC want to split 12 meetings a year with me?
Todd, I have tried to be diligent and include as much information as possible in the minutes. And in addition surf many web site to provide answers and information to the members. Everything which may be mentioned at a meeting is not included in the minutes. Here is why.

An e-mail about the situation went out to all bod members. There were two or three replies about the fact it was not against the rules. (As a result the issue was not going to be discussed at the meeting because of agreement of all.)

When we got to the BOD meeting the only discussion was were we going to make a rule now, or wait until the the end of the year. The consensus was not to change rules mid year.

Since there was no action taken, no motion made and we did not consider making a rule, a rep advisory or take any action, it was not included.

Every item of which the board takes action or considers either up or down, we put into the minutes.

I hope this makes sense. As Secretary I give my best effort to get the information to all members.

Merl

ps, Todd, I know your not picking on me.
Merl is offline   Reply With Quote