Minnie Howell Good Vittles and Wood Cookery Society

B

barbefunkoramaque

Okay, here's what I have been up to kids. Making a name for myself using other people's causes.

Yes, the Big Chop was a success. The Big Chop was a half pound of Brisket, PLUS a complimentary link of sausage, side of beans and pickle spear for $5 and a full pound was $8. Cheap prices. Cheap but fresh sliced crusty crispy bark surrounded juicy brisket.

So I am having to clean up my emercials (take the sexy out - and sadly some of the soul) to promote this for our church.

The new E Mercial promoting CHIX AND DIP. One Half Chicken Deep Fried and Dipped (whole) two sides and Soulbread for $8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LybqL--fmWc

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you remind me. I want some dat chicken.

I need to get you to Simp's in Galveston for some good soul food.

Hey Jim I went to Davis Meat Market on LockhaRT AND I 10. Great Q... for reheat to order... makes good sausage. Have to ring the bell to get in during the day. Out by the ship channel. Almost got some Ful Ox Tails there too. Boudain is good as well.

Cool, you could have just stopped at Kasper's Meat Mkt in Wiemer. It's a great old time German meat mkt. fresh sausage everyday. I like their jowl bacon to chicken fry.

I used to camp in wiemer.

I just noticed, even my Gospel is Funky.

Back