• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Biggest Contests

RubMeTender

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of maybe the top 10 to 20 largest BBQ competitions in the country? Going by public attendance?

Well I don't have any figures. But I'd start with Houston Rodeo, Memphis in May, American Royal, Stagecoach and the DC contests....

I'm sure some of those guys that have to play to major sponsors will know the exact numbers...

Well I don't have any figures. But I'd start with Houston Rodeo, Memphis in May, American Royal, Stagecoach and the DC contests....

I'm sure some of those guys that have to play to major sponsors will know the exact numbers...

Probably a good start. I know that in the past HLSR has had to hold people at the gate even if they had tickets due to overcrowding.

Great American BBQ and Lenexa BBQ Battle would two others that get significant traffic. I think KCBS may have some of these numbers... but for KCBS contests only.

Yeah. When we were in Lakeland, BBQ World magazine actually had a small list of some of the contests showing public attendance figures. Just curious more than anything. Houston Rodeo sounds like a real good time.

roots and blues columbia mo

78,000.oo people last year
and getting bigger:icon_shy

Add Tryon, NC and the Charlotte Shout for the Southern folks.

Back