Beautiful Day

fil

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Weather was great today. I am broke :cry:

Leg quarters are always cheap :-D
I just mixed up a quick rub and cooked them with a mixture of Maple, Apple and Hickory chips.

On the WSM

onwsm.jpg

After
panoquarters.jpg

Looks good enough to eat :mrgreen:

Doenst matter if youre broke as long as you can still afford some charcoal and meat.

DM

just think if you went out to eat what that would cost

LOOKS REAL GOOD

I take that over just about any bought meal. Great looking chicken.

Looks great.. the light in that second shot is nice on the finished chicken.. makes me want to open a Shiner Bock and pull up a chair!

Looks great.. the light in that second shot is nice on the finished chicken.. makes me want to open a Shiner Bock and pull up a chair!
Find a Shiner and save a chair for me!!! I love leg quarters, and at $.45/lb, it leaves more cash for the beer.

One of my families favorites. With 11 grandkids, chicken quaters are always in the freezer. Chit, thighs are my favorite, so the kids get drumsticks and I get thighs.
Good looking product you have there!

Looks Good. Now if I would get out of lazy mode we could go get that peach wood and give it a try.

Thats funny. I was sitting on the patio in a t-shirt this afternoon watching R2 chugging away and thought the same thing.

fil

BTW the pic in my av is one from the chamber cook off. The night it was so farkin cold we fired your cooker up for warmth. LOL

Back