Kansas City Bash forming for March 6th

Were getting closer by the minute! Any suggestions on what place we are going to meet? I am looking forward to it! Have not been to KC for 19 years...... Wonder if it has chaged? :lol:

Yes this is a bump but I tell you I cant wait to meet so MOFO's from the left side of the State. Everybody still in?

I'd like to jump in on this bash with an offer; if ya'll haven't decided on a place to meet, my team (Fullwood Bros') is doing a practice cook Saturday in Lenexa. I've cleared it with everyone and we'd love to host a small bash and get some feedback on our comp. product. We'll be firing up the smoker at 8:00 for 2 small briskys, then adding a small butt, a few racks of ribs and some chicken as the day progresses. Should have a little room left if anyone wants to add anything. BYOB, Bevvies and cigars all afternoon, dinner around 6:00-7:00. If that sounds good, let me know and I can PM address, phone & directions - if not, enjoy the get together and see some of you at Big Creek in April!

Fat Woody

Looks like I will have to work 12's tomorrow so I am pretty much out to!

Get some butter out folks, Tommy's on a roll. :mrgreen:

I think everyone saw the pic of the pizza at NorCo's party... that was Ash's doing :) Notso much a bash, as a come and hang out til you head home.:twisted:

Back