Kansas City Bash forming for March 6th

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Kansas City Here I come! Like to meet some of the KC Crowd...

I have a training conference March 5-6th at the Hyatt Regency Crown Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri. It will be completed by 2pm on Sat. As it stands right now I will stay over until Early Sunday. Like to meet some of you on the left side of the state. Wadddya Say people?

I should be good wit dat (trying to pretend we talk different over here). We could make a bash of it if we plan this right. There's the Power and Light district not far from there, could tear that place a new one if we want. Or head out towards the Legends just over the border in the free state of KS. There's a Dave and Busters over there. Or hit some good old fashioned KC Barbecue joints. Or maybe even get some burritos over on Southwest Blvd.

I will be free after 2 or so for the rest of the day! I will leave early the next morning. I am game for a KC impromptu (Fark that is a word) bash........

OK, so early the next morning means we stick you in a cab bound for StL at 3am, right?:twisted:

Just kidding. Let's hear who chimes in, we might get some more ideas! If not, we'll make a bash and post it and make it sound all super-sexy-cool and get all the KC guys out there. Better yet, probably ought to make it sound yummy as opposed to super-sexy-cool. Food has a strong pull on folks out here.

Bump getting excited about meeting as many Brethren/Sisterin while there. Since I have not been there in 14 years I am gonna need a little help finding things.

I was thinking a mini bash! Maybe dinner Saturday night. I am free after 3. Going to be switching hotels to save some $$. Where are most of you guys located? Overland Park Westport? Where?

I'm in Overland Park, but I know we have farkers all over the place around this city. I'm down with a mini bash! And since it's gonna be on Saturday we can eat meat!

I'm in Overland Park, but I know we have farkers all over the place around this city. I'm down with a mini bash! And since it's gonna be on Saturday we can eat meat!

Mini Bash sounds great. Would it be at someones house or maybe a restaurant? I am going to get lodging close to wherever it is at so I dont have to drive far. Might ask for a ride. (Designated driver mod) It is really time for me to have some quality fun. Been kinda stressful lately!

LOL! I was just coming over here to start a thread. I'm good with a restaurant, or going to someone else's house!:twisted:

Dang I come all the way up there to see you and you have to go to Boston. My Brother lives in Needham Mass right outside Boston. I will have another beer for you....

Class, what class is that weekend? Is he in a DUI class? :twisted:

How to be smarter than a fifth grader class? Just Kidding...... Hoping just to meet as many Brethren form the left side of the state as I can..... :mrgreen:

LOL! I was just coming over here to start a thread. I'm good with a restaurant, or going to someone else's house!:twisted:

I suggest you meet at Chris's house. This farker is famous for planning bashes and not showing up (see x-mas new years kc bash thread). :roll::icon_smil:p:wink:

I suggest you meet at Chris's house. This farker is famous for planning bashes and not showing up (see x-mas new years kc bash thread). :roll::icon_smil:p:wink:
LMAO! That's true! I was a no show. It wasn't that I didn't want to go, I just had things that got in the way.:wink: With the news about Jerry though, I wish I had been there.

Maybe I should make a deposit for this one? Let me know where and I'll gladly make one there!:lol:

Class, what class is that weekend? Is he in a DUI class? :twisted:

I am teaching a BBQ class at a local area church. I do non-comp classes... well below the radar of you AR winners...

How to be smarter than a fifth grader class? Just Kidding...... Hoping just to meet as many Brethren form the left side of the state as I can..... :mrgreen:
You are welcome to come and check out the class with Chris if you two are bored in the afternoon... We will be wrapping up, around 5 with any luck, so I am sure our family would be in for dinner...

:rolleyes:

I jsut went back and read that thread....Jerry didn't show up either!:lol:

Yep... you two were two peas in a pod... you set it up so everyone can see Jerry, and then neither of you two show up... NTTAWWT:shock:8)

I am teaching a BBQ class at a local area church. I do non-comp classes... well below the radar of you AR winners...

You are welcome to come and check out the class with Chris if you two are bored in the afternoon... We will be wrapping up, around 5 with any luck, so I am sure our family would be in for dinner...

:rolleyes:

Yep... you two were two peas in a pod... you set it up so everyone can see Jerry, and then neither of you two show up... NTTAWWT:shock:8)

I will let you KC people set the place for dinner. Pretty much game for anything for dinner. Maybe Bigabyte will show up as well. If I have time might stop by the class but I will be in the middle of switching hotels. (Thanks to the government) Make sure you bring the girls and wherever we eat needs to have plenty of fruit...... Oh and beer!!!!!

I would be up for dinner, I have to work until around 5 or so. I am up for whatever anybody else wants to do!

Back