BBQ Ribs tutorial website

Anybody else notice the link he put to this thread and the cookshack forums at the top of the page?? I thought that was funny..

Anybody else notice the link he put to this thread and the cookshack forums at the top of the page?? I thought that was funny..

I saw that and laughed also. He must be a lurker. Maybe he'll learn the correct method of cooking ribs. :-D

I just rescued 2 racks from my CG in the nick of time. Got the water boiling, the oven preheating and the Liquid Smoke carefully measured. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, a bottle of wine is chilling.

I just rescued 2 racks from my CG in the nick of time. Got the water boiling, the oven preheating and the Liquid Smoke carefully measured. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, a bottle of wine is chilling.

He kept it a secret, but don't forget the TOFU glaze at the end!

Good Eats :oops:

TIM

At least do it RIGHT. Put some Liquid Smoke in that water, fool!

HELP ! ! ! !

I dun messed up..... I smoke my 12 slabs off baby backs, then sauced them. Is it too late to boil? ? ? ? ? ?

Hurry with answers before it is too late..... :shock:

Man, now I'm jonesin for some good eats:rolleyes:. I might have to run down to Micky D's or Arby's tonite:eek:.

SMIDE, you're busted. NTTAWWT. Squirrel nuts to you all. Merry Christmas my friends.

Back