My War Wagon Build " Pic heavy "

Thanks guys,,
Hope to be able to show you some pron before much longer...
Here is the latest Big cat from Jan..
Puddle

Attachments

• 50 lbr.JPG
    50 lbr.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 255
first run on the smoker and fryer

I got a chance to try the smoker for the first time couple of weeks ago, did some ribs sausage and some chickens, rubbed the chickens with a hot spice rub and one with lemon pepper, and the ribs with a good old dry "sugar" rud,

All and all im happy with the results the smoker worked better than I did , I let the temp spiked once and it dried out the ribs a little but the whole thing did pritty good, will take a little getting used to keeping the heat right , but im going to get a lot of use out of this over the years and I will get better with it..
now if I can get the whole thing mounted on the trailer...

also added a few pics of the fish fryer in action at a campout a few week ago,,,"it works flawlessly" :thumb:
Puddle

Attachments

• ready_to_go_on.JPG
    ready_to_go_on.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 213
  • running_strong.JPG
    running_strong.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 208
  • chicken_in_the_rib_box.JPG
    chicken_in_the_rib_box.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 208
  • ribs_before_wrapping.JPG
    ribs_before_wrapping.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 205
  • lets_eat.JPG
    lets_eat.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 206
  • done.JPG
    done.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 207
  • fryer.JPG
    fryer.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 207
  • fish_,hushpuppys_and_okra.JPG
    fish_,hushpuppys_and_okra.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 204
Very cool! If you get a chance can you post a pic of what you used for the fryer flame? Thanks.

Very cool! If you get a chance can you post a pic of what you used for the fryer flame? Thanks.

Paul
I will be cooking on it this weekend, I will snap a few pics for you with it running,,, Its basicly a weed burner...
Puddle

Now that there is something to definitely to be proud of! :thumb: Well done sir! :clap2:

Nice build! Congrats!! When you get it trailered up come up to Missouri and we'll go fishin'!!

cooker and the cook all looks good. Question - is that a can of Vienna Wiennies I see and did you batter and fry them? Just thought that's what that was on the right side of the stuff you got plated.

I have seen tons of stuff in person that PJ has built. The man is an artisan! Everything I have ever seen that he has welded looks like it was built professionally.

Very cool build and nice break in on it as well...great fish aswell

Puddle,

Nice cooker and some nice cats too...here's a sample of one that I pulled in off the James River in VA.

Attachments

• aug16-2009.jpg
    aug16-2009.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 96
Nice cat brother,
I would love to come up and fish the james some time,, seen a lot of great cats come from there...
Puddle

Back