Roller Ribs

Smoke House Moe

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Not only am I a badass for my BBQ, but my wife is a badass roller girl. We had some members of her team over the other weekend for some ribs and (I forget or just don't care what else there was).
I ran out of a couple spices for my rub, so I went heavy brown sugar. Well, I should have written it down, because the ribs turned out amazing. I even ran out of foil, and only wrapped two racks. Still the best batch of home ribs I have done.
Anyone else pull the classic blunder of not documenting when you are "wingin it" and then your "wingin it" turns out amazing?

Attachments

• Roller ribs.jpg
    Roller ribs.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
I host on Photobucket and set the resize on up load to 650X450

Anyone else pull the classic blunder of not documenting when you are "wingin it" and then your "wingin it" turns out amazing?

Happens to me all the time, then I can never duplicate, grrr!

Happens to me weekly. I just don't have the patience to document everything when I am in a hurry, which is when I usually wing it.

My wife was involved with the MN Rollergirls for 5yrs. Derby girls make for a great party everytime

The ribs look nice but I think I might have preferred pictures of the roller girls.

:-D :-D

Great looking ribs, let us know about the roller derbies. I have always wanted to go. My sister did it for a bit out in Washington State.

Back