Custom Handle Goodness!

aawa

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well I am building a UDS and I wanted something nice to put on it. I remember seeing brother Marty Leach's custom wooden handles and decided to go on that. I went to http://www.amlwoodart.com/ but the font didn't match what I wanted to do with my UDS.

So I emailed Marty, asking if he could do a different font and within a few hours he got back to me and said he could. He even sent me a computer generated image to what it would look like after i sent him the font!

7xHkFWE.png

After I got the proof I ordered it Sunday night and Wed it has arrived!

byR9UyG.jpg

vmnXFk7.jpg

The thing is well made and looks great! My UDS will only be a semi ugly drum smoker with this bad boy on it! Thank you again for your great service and amazing work Marty!

Very cool! I need to get one of those to add some bling to my UDS

I highly recommend it. The worksmanship into it is top notch. He is always very easy to deal with and accomodated my request without blinking an eye. Not to mention he is fast! I ordered it Sunday and received it Wednsday!

Thanks Brethren! I will keep making them until it's not fun anymore! Doing new and fun fonts keeps it interesting. I've got my shop door open with my Weber 26 in the driveway cooking wings..... Life is pretty dang good!

very nice. Someday I will order some new handles when I decide which Weber's will be permanent members of my cooking team.

Back