• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

my CL Score, anyone used one of these?

slammmed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was browsing craigslist and came across a brand new Griddle Q for $10.
The ad didn't say what size but a quick google search left me with different sizes and prices from $50-200+. So I figured $10 couldn't go wrong.

Turns out it was a Griddle-Q Small, which retails for $189! This thing is a beast, it's 22lbs of stainless steel and man does it feel like it. I finally have a griddle worth a crap for outside cooking and can't wait to cook something. It's 21.5" wide and 14" deep. Anyone used one of these before, any special items that are great on a griddle?

Attachments

• IMG_20121118_122832.jpg
    IMG_20121118_122832.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 277
Dude you just majorly scored. Congrats! I've seen the smallest size at Sam's (which I thought was a good price) for $50.

Dammit man! Why did you have to do that...now I NEED one of those!

At this point, staying away from the internet altogether is the only way for me to stop discovering new toys!

I would have to break in that bad boy with some street tacos...that griddle would be perfect to get the meat cooked and tortillas toasted...sear off some peppers with a little garlic oil.

Dammit man! Why did you have to do that...now I NEED one of those!

At this point, staying away from the internet altogether is the only way for me to stop discovering new toys!

I would have to break in that bad boy with some street tacos...that griddle would be perfect to get the meat cooked and tortillas toasted...sear off some peppers with a little garlic oil.

Loo yeah tacos would me great, originally I was thinking some cheesesteaks or some hibachi style fried rice

I have on of those and it makes killer hibachi shrimp! I've even taken it camping on a propane stove for eggs, bacon, fried rice, etc!

I have heard great things about those.

And, 22 lb of SS for $10 has gotta be close to scrap metal price 8)

Congrats!

TIM

I have on of those and it makes killer hibachi shrimp! I've even taken it camping on a propane stove for eggs, bacon, fried rice, etc!
Does it fit on a normal two burner stove? I can't get to the stove but I'm going camping and maybe I'll bring it if it fits

Wow what an awesome score. :thumb:

I really wish I hadn't seen this, now I absolutely must have one. :becky:

Back