• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

WSM Stacker

NazBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm using the WSM stacker for the first time. I thought I'd share. It fits perfectly and seems to be cooking just the same as it has without it. Well worth the $60 if you already have the 18.5 and need extra space every once in a while.

F40F5B72-3237-4829-B19D-F1A8B2137B86-10950-00000AEF2568B032_zpsae5fcb85.jpg

thats great to hear, ive really been needing the extra space in my smoker. Have you had to refuel during a cook with it?

thats great to hear, ive really been needing the extra space in my smoker. Have you had to refuel during a cook with it?

Yep. The folding handles on the side make it easy to take on and off. Not a problem at all.

Dude...where did you get that? Thats dope! I need to get me one of those, instead of buying another smoker i might just get that add-on. Oh who am i kidding im gonna still get both! Great addition though for sure!

Dude...where did you get that? Thats dope! I need to get me one of those, instead of buying another smoker i might just get that add-on. Oh who am i kidding im gonna still get both! Great addition though for sure!

Ha! I got it off eBay. There's a guy on there that sells them new.

They don't have them for the 22. I'm pretty sure the company stopped making them because of quality control issues, but you can still get them on ebay. I looked into getting them a while back, and the reviews were mixed. A few said they worked, and most said it was either junk or worked well after heavy modding. IIRC, one of the most recommended mods made the stacker go upside down on the bottom instead of the top.

They don't have them for the 22. I'm pretty sure the company stopped making them because of quality control issues, but you can still get them on ebay. I looked into getting them a while back, and the reviews were mixed. A few said they worked, and most said it was either junk or worked well after heavy modding. IIRC, one of the most recommended mods made the stacker go upside down on the bottom instead of the top.

If it goes upside down, where does the water pan go? Do you cook directly over the fire?

Back