• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

U.P. Hog Wild in Michigan

I know Buzz has been there.Email or pm him.We are going this year.I think the Freemans may be going this year also.Buzz has commented he enjoyed this contest.We are going because the wifes daughter has a boyfriend near there and thought that we would have them come there for a visit.If you look on their site they have past results there and you could see if you recognize anyone and Pm them.

I know Buzz has been there.Email or pm him.We are going this year.I think the Freemans may be going this year also.Buzz has commented he enjoyed this contest.We are going because the wifes daughter has a boyfriend near there and thought that we would have them come there for a visit.If you look on their site they have past results there and you could see if you recognize anyone and Pm them.
I didnt realize that was the one you were talking about. I am planning on this one just wasnt sure if anyone else had been there

Andy looking back at the past results the only ones I recognize are Smokey Joel who doesnt post much anywhere and I think" its the pits" is Ed from the Rapids I dont know any of the other names other then PS seasonings.I know Buzz said he likes it and stays over on Saturday nite also.

No, but I spent 10 years in that God-forsaken place (the U.P.) while I was in the USAF. I don't think fire will even burn there until mid-June. :p

John

P.S. The U.P. -- No place special. Say no to da UP, eh! :wink:

i was there and Dr chuky and buzz and keven it was a greart comp i am going back this year . it is a great place we had a blast there. i think dive is going this year to. call me train mabee we can all drive up tofgether

We sent our entry today.It had some good hands touch it on the way hope it rubs off.

Hey! I hear this event's a lot of fun. Of course I've never competed at it. Then again I have organized it for the last four years. The one thing I can tell you is that we want everyone to have a good time and enjoy being in the UP. Let me know if I can answer any questions. We'd love to have y'all join us.

We have been busting our chops to do everything we can to let people know about our event and how much fun we have in the UP in July. Hell, it is the only month we don't have snow! Seriously, we have been doing a lot of mailings and have heard from some on the circuit that we should expect between 30 to 40 teams this year. We are making our plans accordingly. It's been a long haul trying to get people to realize there is bbq and FUN in the UP.... We are really excited about this year. Hope a lot of people will join us. If you want to be on our mailing list... let me know.

Well you can count me in and your mailings are working cause thats how I heard about it. App will be in the mail next week.

We look forward to hearing from all of you. Got two more apps in today. I really do have a great group that is working hard to make certain all of you have a great time in the UP. No nicer time than July - August... Trust me....

im only going because the last time i was there i got busted higaking a golf cart i must redeem myself

Back