• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winterhaven Results

rumor has Big Poppa FL GC and Forrest Fine Foods RGC

congrats to all who walked!

Another very successful event put on by the Boys & Girls club and Frank. Talk about a hard working guy. And lots of volunteers to make sure things were running right. May be the best contest I do.

Congrats to Big Poppas, Forrest and alll those that got calls. And very special thanks to Pete, Erika and Leena from the Moss Pit who helped out with vending.

Thanks for the update and congratulations to everyone who heard their name called!!!

Looks like Jack's Old South was done in by a 50th (or so) out of 55 pork turn in...proof again that it can happen to anybody. Wonder what happened.

Congratulations to Dana and Forrest for the one-two finish :-D

Great contest! We beat our vending record set last weekend, this weekend. Loving the OH. I still don't have my time management right and the contest side is taking a hit, but I've got to say I'm enjoying the re$ult$ of the increased vending. :wink:

Congratulations to Dana and Forrest for the one-two finish :-D

Great contest! We beat our vending record set last weekend, this weekend. Loving the OH. I still don't have my time management right and the contest side is taking a hit, but I've got to say I'm enjoying the re$ult$ of the increased vending. :wink:

And we enjoy the fact that you are enjoying it:-D:wink::heh:

Back