Coffee Offering: Serengeti Blend - SOLD OUT

Ron, there appears to be a peaberry in the blend, is that the Tanzania Pea Berry? Are we allowed to ask what is in the blend?

Yep, it is a Tanz peaberry.

Tanz Peaberry, Mexican Oaxaca and Sulawese

But i won't tell you the percentages :-D

Hey Ronelle, I wrote a brief review for my blog...

Thanks!

Ah, Sulawesi, that explains it, I like Sulawesi. I have never had Oaxacan.

The Oaxacan is nice with a lighter body and some milk chocolate.

I've had the Oaxacan and it is good. Paypal updated Ron! Thanks!

Thanks...

The box will go out tomorrow.

Oooooo...can't wait! I'm excited about the Tanz peaberry and Oaxacan being in the blend. The time I had the Oaxacan it was preground from Gevalia...so knowing this shipment will be freshly roasted and whole bean, (And how gooooooooood the Holiday Blend is :-D), well, as I said. Can't wait!

Oh, Michele commented this morning while drinking our current batch that she wished we could afford to get such quality ALL the time.:thumb::thumb:

I received mine and had a chance to try some.

I don't have any technical coffee-ese jargon to offer, but WOW!, what a pleasant coffee to sit down and really enjoy.

Thanks, Ron!

Everyone I have shared my Holiday Blend with has absolutely loved it, as do I!:thumb: My wife thinks it is stinky though (she is not a coffee fan, it is one of her flaws that I overlook). It's nothing against Ron's stuff, she does not like the smell of any coffee, but tends to put up with the smell of burnt roasts, like the store bought French or Italian roasts. I told her at least it is not the cat butt coffee.:heh: That can't smell too great!:heh:

Are we ever going to get an offer for cat butt coffee?

I received mine and had a chance to try some.

I don't have any technical coffee-ese jargon to offer, but WOW!, what a pleasant coffee to sit down and really enjoy.

Thanks, Ron!

I'll take Wow! :-D thanks for the feedback, Tim!

Are we ever going to get an offer for cat butt coffee?

I can get some, but do you really want it? It's incredibly expensive and to me it isn't that special.

BTW, gang, I still have a couple of bags of the highly acclaimed Serengeti Blend available!

I can get some, but do you really want it? It's incredibly expensive and to me it isn't that special.
On second thought, since you said it's not worth it (I'm aware it's priced ridiculously), I'll pass. Honestly...I'd be plenty happy just drinking the blend I have now.:thumb: I'm all about getting the world-class quality for the buck, but without getting to the point where you're just throwing gobs of money to get a small return.

The Serengeti blend just came! Thanks Ron!

Ron,
Sign me up for a bag. I'll take it from you at the IL Bash.

Back