***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pulled" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Pulled" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got it narrowed to about three or so too -- the Colonel's mile-high sandwich, Buccs first butt cook and GTR -- can't believe he pulled 100# of pork. My back was killing me after pulling 19# but then again the amassing of Frankenstorm got my arthritis angry. I'm going to make a late clubhouse sandwich lunch with too much bacon and think about it. I loved Oldyote's, too, his presentation was beautiful. Missed his cook entry earlier so just saw it the first time today. I'm hungry.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I've got it narrowed to about three or so too -- the Colonel's mile-high sandwich, Buccs first butt cook and GTR -- can't believe he pulled 100# of pork. My back was killing me after pulling 19# but then again the amassing of Frankenstorm got my arthritis angry. I'm going to make a late clubhouse sandwich lunch with too much bacon and think about it. I loved Oldyote's, too, his presentation was beautiful. Missed his cook entry earlier so just saw it the first time today. I'm hungry.

What's the matter?? Don't ya like root beer!!?? :becky:

When I opened up this thread and started looking at all the entries my taste buds went into super freak out mode and I lost control of most bodily functions. I had just decided who I was gonna vote for and went to click on the clear winner...then this farking storm blew in and knocked the power our for a few days. I come back today and what do I see....well, all I can say is I'm sorry. :tsk:

almost voted for oldyote, but bucc's tacos looked too good.

apparently i'm in the mood for mexican

almost voted for oldyote, but bucc's tacos looked too good.

apparently i'm in the mood for mexican

I was having similar thoughts before the lights went out. Now that the damage is done though, I'll bet that chicken that ecode made was pretty darn tasty. So I stand by my indecision.

Talking with FamilyManBBQ made me thirsty so I opened up a "Dad's" root beer and poured it over a lot of ice. He had a strong cute kid crutch. So did the Colonel. The interesting thing right now is that I'm quite full and it's made choosing even more difficult. Didn't know feeling hungry would make my final choice quicker and easier because it was tough enough to choose then.

I finally voted for Buccaneer. That guy has a way with spice, photos and presentation I find difficult to resist.

Actually... I voted for the crackling...:icon_blush:

I'm a sucker for crackling!

Thanks Buccs!!!

Thanks for votes guys!

I have no idea what I did in my tequila state but I know I have superpowers when I am awash with tequila, it is a substance that takes me to another realm...but this time I took away my ability to cast a vote!
I needed my own vote and even that would not help me, but I refuse to vote for myself so my vote would have gone to colonel Brad.
I just wanted to press down on that glorious puppy and hear the crunch of the light batter and sink my teeth.
It represents quite a bit of effort, it took quite a few processes and deserved my vote because it looked so delicious and had depth and complexity textures like the onion ring and the melted cheese would have added greatly to the smokey meat.
Well done!
Not to say that there was an entry that I wouldn't have run over people for, these TD's have the most delicious food, well done ALL!

OK, so only now you're revealing that you were p!ssed when you cooked that!

You should have mentioned it before... it always works for me!

Cheers!

Bill

I'm thrilled I actually got some votes. That's a new thing for me. :thumb:

Back