Pork Brisket

Soonerman71

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Have a question for you all. Has anyone cooked a pork brisket? My dad called me today and he said he bought a "new item" from the store. Pork brisket. Neither one of us had ever heard of it. I did a search down below and found a few links from old Brethren posts, but not much. Google just gave some more vague information, but what I was really looking for was any recent experiences with it and maybe some how you did it and how it turned out stories. I'm gonna look for some around here and give it a shot myself if I succeed in finding it.

Have a question for you all. Has anyone cooked a pork brisket? My dad called me today and he said he bought a "new item" from the store. Pork brisket. Neither one of us had ever heard of it. I did a search down below and found a few links from old Brethren posts, but not much. Google just gave some more vague information, but what I was really looking for was any recent experiences with it and maybe some how you did it and how it turned out stories. I'm gonna look for some around here and give it a shot myself if I succeed in finding it.

I never have but it sure sounds good, let us know of the outcome, please :clap2:

Pork Brisket = Pork Shoulder is all I can think\\' Far as I know, no such thing...

@ Q-Dat
I read that post. I'm not sure if that's what he got or not (he's in Oklahoma and I'm in Texas). He said that it was labeled as pork brisket and was a new item at the grocery store that he shops at.

@ KotaChuk678

If I find some I will definitely let you know the outcome.

@ Boshizzle

Pron will come with, IF I can find some to cook. Just found out about it tonight so tomorrow I begin the search.

Back