A big thank you!

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey,

I wanted to take a minute to give credit where it is due and to thank Will and Fred from Willie B's.

Every Fall for the past 5 years some colleagues and I have run a 9/11 Memorial Fundraiser. We donate the proceeds to charities related to 9/11 relief. One year it was the Red Cross, two years it was the NY Police and Fire Widows and Childrens Fund and the last two years have been the Leary Firefighters Foundation.

We have raised about $25,000 to date.

Willie B's was kind enough to donate some fantastic bbq to feed the volunteers the day before the event as we prepared for the fundraiser.

The food was amazing and I have the feeling that I'll have quite a few more volunteers next year.

So thanks to Willie B's and thanks to everyone else (you know who you are) who offered to help.

Eric Devlin

motoeric said:
Hey,

I wanted to take a minute to give credit where it is due and to thank Will and Fred from Willie B's.

Every Fall for the past 5 years some colleagues and I have run a 9/11 Memorial Fundraiser. We donate the proceeds to charities related to 9/11 relief. One year it was the Red Cross, two years it was the NY Police and Fire Widows and Childrens Fund and the last two years have been the Leary Firefighters Foundation.

We have raised about $25,000 to date.

Willie B's was kind enough to donate some fantastic bbq to feed the volunteers the day before the event as we prepared for the fundraiser.

The food was amazing and I have the feeling that I'll have quite a few more volunteers next year.

So thanks to Willie B's and thanks to everyone else (you know who you are) who offered to help.

Eric Devlin

If I ever get to NYC I will definately stop and shake their hands.
Way to go fellas:-D

The bestest thing about Willie is that he will truely give you the shirt off his back if you ask him. I haven't known him long, only about a year, but he has demonstrated his generousity a number of times in that year. Good guy that Willie B.

Sawdustguy said:
The bestest thing about Willie is that he will truely give you the shirt off his back if you ask him.

I've known Willie for about 6 or 7 years now, and yes he would give you the shirt off of his back if you asked him. BUT PLEASE DON'T ASK HIM!!

Willie without a shirt would be almost as scary as me without one!!! :-D

Back