View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
HeSmellsLikeSmoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarBarbeque Co. View Post
Sounds like the perfect set up. What are you going to have out there to cook on?
I am going to do the actual smoking off-site. At first with three WSMs and Two SnP Pros. Will add USDs as soon as I can to replace all of those and add a few more as needed. If things go really well, I would then get into a large cabinet smoker such as a Spicewine.

I intend to transport the smoked meat to the market in cambros and pull out meat as needed into the holding pit which is mostly for smoke and show - probably one of the SnP Pros at first. Cooper's smokes in the various pits they have in the yard, and then bring the smoked meat to the "selling pit" that you walk by to see the meat they cut for your order. This is a similar concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC PIG ASSASSINS View Post
I guess farmers markets out here are different. I would never be able to sell food and have them sit down and eat it. Our markets are people coming and basically grocery shopping. I am going to approach a local farmers market and see what they think about the idea of selling food there.
Ar first, they will have to take the food over to the community seating area, but I hope to be able to put a few picnic tables out near me. Long term if sales are good enough, maybe for next summer, I am looking into getting two adjacent spaces with one of the EZ-Ups used for the eating area.

Large and Medium Big Green Eggs , Black 18.5" WSM, Blue Weber Performer - Stainless, Green Weber OTG Kettle , Brinkmann SnP Pro, and a Stainless UDS. One retired Portable Kitchen grill.

Red Thermapen, Maverick ET-732, EdgePro Apex Sharpener.

Avatar is the original 1951 Weber Kettle
HeSmellsLikeSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote