Spares, Tri-Tip, and Pizza PRON

N

NU2QN

Last weekend I cooked some pizzas, Spares, and some Tri Tip for my step son and step daughters birthdays (27 and 29). They had some friends over. I was expecting 20 but ended up with 10 eating. I didn't get any pics of the cook only the finished product. Did everything on my Traeger 075, first time cooking meat on it.

Here is the Pron:

I did 3 Tri Tips. This was the leftovers. One heck of a pile.
IMG-20120421-00204.jpg

I did 4 racks of Spares. My new personal best. Almost competition worthy. Gotta keep on practicing.
IMG-20120421-00203.jpg

IMG-20120421-00202.jpg

I did 4 different pizzas to each of my step kids liking. Dough and Sauce were home made. This first pizza is a red sauce with olives, pepperoni, canadian bacon, bacon, BBQ chicken, and diced bell peppers.
IMG-20120421-00201.jpg

The next pizza is my version of a hot hawiian. I made a white sauce out of ranch dressing and cream cheese applied over a warm precooked crust. Canadian Bacon, BBQ chicken, pineapple, jalepeno slices and my BBQ sauce drizzeled over for a final touch.
IMG-20120421-00199.jpg

red sauce with bacon, canadian bacon, pepperoni, olives, and diced bell peppers.
IMG-20120421-00198.jpg

Now my step daughter wanted a jalepeno popper pizza. we used the same white sauce as above, sliced jalepenos, chicken (no BBQ sauce), and bacon. Turned out quite well.
IMG-20120421-00197.jpg

The pizzas were a huge success for lunch. Only half a pizza left over (Hot Hawiian). Why do people hate pineapple on pizza?

It was a busy day of cooking but I enjoyed every bit of it.

Nice job! Pizza's look killer!

Congrats on your cook - always nice to cook for family.

I love pineapple on pizza! Pass it over here! Everything looks great!

I love pineapple on pizza! Pass it over here! Everything looks great!

+1! I love pineapple on pizza. Pineapple is good on just about anything, like Bacon is good on anything.....Wait a minute.....I think I just.......Yeah! I just had an idea!

Nice work! Everything looks great! Especially the pizzas. That white sauce is very creative. I'm soooo stealin' that! Thanks for the pron!

Mike

Back