What could be better....

Smokin'Butts

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
A B E A UTIFUL day here in South Carolina, sun is shining, have 6 butts and a brisket on the smoker, and I am watching Gods and Generals in between trips to the smoker:clap2:

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Last edited:
Me personally I'd be having some RJ Rockers or Thomas Creek and maybe a bit of Palmetto Moonshine with the cook but hey.....that's how I roll. Happy for you on this great day in God's country!

One of my friends is having a wedding celebration tomorrow. He got married in Jamaica, so us poor folk that couldn't make the trip (or refused to get on a plane in lieu of the recent events with MH370) are having a celebration here.

Ah...very cool! You want a good PP finishing sauce?

It is indeed a beautiful day in S.C.! Getting off work early today to get started on the weekend EARLY!!!

What ya got?

This recipe is enough for one butt mixing about half in and reserving half for sammies. It's better melding for a few hours at minimum. You'll love it.

1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup catsup ( I use all natural- no corn syrup)
TB red pepper flakes
TS worstershire sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
TS salt
TS cayenne pepper

Simmer after you make it and again before serving.

This recipe is enough for one butt mixing about half in and reserving half for sammies. It's better melding for a few hours at minimum. You'll love it.

1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup catsup ( I use all natural- no corn syrup)
TB red pepper flakes
TS worstershire sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
TS salt
TS cayenne pepper

Simmer after you make it and again before serving.

Thanks! I am always up for something new

Back