1 cooked drunk chicken skinned, cooled and shredded
3 Hard boiled eggs diced
2 ribs of celery, small diced
1 red delicious apple peeled, cored and small diced
1 Tablespoon of sweet pickle relish
1-1 1/2 cups Mircle Whip
1/4 cup small walnut pieces for crunch/texture
Salt and pepper to taste

Add everything to bowl except for Mircle whip, salt and pepper. Gently toss ingredient to mix. Don't break up eggs and add mircle whip in parts. You want just enough to bind it all together. Don't make soup. Taste and season. You probably wont need the salt, depending on the chicken. Pepper is always good.

Most of the time I leave the apple and wulnuts out. When for my MIL, I replace the apple with grape halves.

thillin said:
1 cooked drunk chicken skinned, cooled and shredded

How much Cabo does the chicken have to drink to get drunk, and how do you get her to drink it?

Ron_L said:
How much Cabo does the chicken have to drink to get drunk, and how do you get her to drink it?

I'd go shot by shot woth a Cajun Injector.:twisted:

CarbonToe said:
Whats Mircle Whip?

It is a Brand Name for as sandwich spread/salad dressing like Mayonnaise, except made without egg yolks. Mirical Whip is sweeter than mayo. They are use interchangebly by lots of folk.

Lol, when I grew up it was what's mayo? I am still trying to figure out the drunken chicken.

ggeilman said:
Lol, when I grew up it was what's mayo? I am still trying to figure out the drunken chicken.

Beer can chicken.

Thanjks TY this one went to the printer

OIC, thanks. Guess that would work with a Dr Pepper can also? I only drink bottled beer.

ggeilman said:
OIC, thanks. Guess that would work with a Dr Pepper can also? I only drink bottled beer.

Sure....just pour the beer in the DP can and you're ready to go. I have to do that with this O'Douls stuff I'm trying to get rid of.

VitaminQ needs Miracle Whip!

Pass it on!

I'll eat a quantity of miracle whip equal to the quantity of mustard that Bill eats.

Bill, you know a good shovel manufacturer?

Back