Bassham Foods

tony76248

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Went to Bassham Foods today. They have a Cash and Carry counter which allows you to buy foods wholesale. Of course the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. They mostly cater to the restaurants like Ben E. Keith does.

While, I thought that most of their prices left a lot to be desired. They had very good prices on their meats. One item I purchased was Kansas City Style spare ribs.

They also carried some other restaurant supplies such as knives and aluminum pots (great prices) and such just like Ace Restaurant Supply. The knives were Forschner and they had several well priced on the clearance rack.

Here is the website which gives direction to their location.

http://www.basshamfoods.com/

One of my wife's friends is the Basshams daughter. We bought a case of jalapeno sausage there a while back. Damn good stuff!

Yes they had Smokey Denmarks Sausages there for $1.79 per pount. 10# minimum.

In the catalog, it's listed as #37036 305.3 oz Eddy SAUSAGE SMOKED*JALA*3/1 PK/BF 8" 70773-10090

I think it was around $18-$20, but not positive.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm......

Thanks for the link. I need to get by there one of these days.

You are welcome. They also had 40# of chicken wings at $1.15 per #. I really only took note of the things I like. They have an online product list but without prices. I am sure you could probably call though. The place is just off the highway though, so it was easy to find. You can actually see it from I-20, thay have a big painted sign.

tony76248 said:
You are welcome. They also had 40# of chicken wings at $1.15 per #. I really only took note of the things I like. They have an online product list but without prices. I am sure you could probably call though. The place is just off the highway though, so it was easy to find. You can actually see it from I-20, thay have a big painted sign.

Have you tried the wings? They good ones?

My wife was the one that went and got the sausage. I have never been there myself. I work right across the street, so someday I need to check the place out.

Back