New Lang 84

DrunkenNupe

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I would like to personally thank RexBBQ for his ushering in a new era for me in Que. I've been cooking on a WSM and a UDS for the most part and have had requests for parties I just couldn't handle. I was in the market for a Lang and was saving for a brand new one. At the same time, I was scouring Craigslist for one in case someone wanted to part with it. I came across one that was in Richmond and upon talking to Rex, he was an awesome dude. I brought my dad along with me, who didn't know que was this serious.. I bought his Lang 84 from him and couldn't be happier. It was funny because he told me I should join BBQ Brethren. I told him I already was and then we instantly had a kinship without ever even know each other. I told him, I would shout him out. Thanks Rex! Your Lang is in good hands!

BTW....Rex's cooker with the portable water heater was sick!!!

Your livin' the dream of most of us farkers on here. Enjoy it!

I'd love to have even just a Lang 48 or 60 pull behind, let alone an 84..

It was a pleasure Linwood. I hope you have a great time with it. If you ever need any help let me know. Also let me know how you like the rub. Happy smoking!

You are going to love cooking on your new Lang.

Nice cooker you picked up there.

Sweet looking rig. There is a certain amount of pride that goes into your Q when its done with wood.

Got my Jambo from a Brethren who was selling his on this site....He likewise is an extremely fine fellow....haven't met anyone on here that isn't......

Back