Congrats to Smokejumper!

Gore

Phizzy

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis
Red Boat fish sauce made the Bon Appetit (Dec 2012) list of "Modern Classics," a list of all-time favorites:

fish_sauce.gif

It came in at number 9.

For more information:
http://redboatfishsauce.com/

You can now get this stuff just about everywhere, even order it from Amazon. :clap:

It is amazing stuff - if my lovely wife weren't allergic to fish I'd use it a lot more!

Congrats Smokejumper! :clap2:

Great news. He has really gone about this venture whole heartily. It is so nice to see this kind of recognition. Luckily, I can buy it in Burlington at the Asian market.

It is amazing stuff - if my lovely wife weren't allergic to fish I'd use it a lot more!

Congrats Smokejumper! :clap2:

Nothing stopping you from using it a lot more now. Think of it as an upgrade program :thumb::shocked::behindsofa:

I've been using this in my asian cooking for the last few months after it was recommended here. It provides great flavor without the overpowering aroma and flavors that I got from other fish sauces. Thanks Smokejumper for putting this wonderful product out there.

I had no idea Smokejumper was responsible for that stuff. That's awesome. :thumb:

Never knew how rotten fish could be so amazing, but it is.

Congrats on the high recognition, just goes to show that a good idea and hard work pays off! Gotta love the american entrepreneur!

Back