***Vote - BBQ Brethren Throwdown Master, Q4, 2014!!- VOTE***

Vote for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown Master for Q4, 2014!!

• Week 49 - Candied or Glazed! - Al Czervik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 52 - Stuff it! - Al Czervik

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm this one is gonna take a bit of thinking

Dang it's gonna hurt :tsk:

I remember the tie with Mongo, but didn't remember the pizza win -- only because farkers didn't "Vote for Moose," who must not have entered. He would have kicked my arse, if he hadn't been so lazy.

That pork chop was really farking good, Mongo. :becky:

CD

I'm having some difficulty linking to entry posts. In particular, I could connect to HankB's "Spin to Win" entry directly from this thread. It is a good entry. I know how hard it is to mod the TD forum. Glad it's you and not me -- but fix this chit, farkers. :becky:

CD

I'm having some difficulty linking to entry posts. In particular, I could connect to HankB's "Spin to Win" entry directly from this thread. It is a good entry. I know how hard it is to mod the TD forum. Glad it's you and not me -- but fix this chit, farkers. :becky:

CD

I just tested all links and all work for me. Is there a specific one that you want me to look at?

Please PM me or Moose (really, both) with stuff like this. Don't leave it to chance that we see your post.

Had to go with Jed on this. Dem der stuffed wings are just :hungry:

This was really difficult So many wonderful looking entrees However it is really hard for me to pass up on awesome looking wings

Oh man. Good to see folks liking our cooking...a second time around!! :-D

Has been a long few months since the original post/throwdown...work has really been kicking my butt!!

Was a great day for the Hawks...now they're in the Super Bowl!! Max and I may have to cook up something equally epic for the BIG GAME!

Go Hawks!!!

Mongo's got two entries and there both at Zero............:heh: I got a vote left...........Hey Mongo I'm out of Hendrick's......................:becky:

Back