Just me and my son for a week - might need more charcoal!

Very nice. Looks amazing. Love the fatty. I'm gonna have to try one of those. I was thinking cream cheese jalapeño stuffed fatty.

That sounds good! I doubt I'll stuff with goat cheese again. The flavor is good, but the texture is sort of ricotta-like. Might have to make some hashbrown and do something with that. Or spinach, mushroom, and Parmesan like I do with pork loin.

Day 3 done for us. Worked out fantastic. Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf. Took a little longer than I thought and probably could of pulle it at 150 instead of 160 but was delicious. Along with some garlic mashed potatoes. Good day at the kettle.

Attachments

• IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 71
Aero wow! Just saw this. That meatloaf looks great!

Day 4 was smoked chuck.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252787

Tonight I'll make enchiladas with some leftover pork from wednesday. I cooked pintos from dry in my pressure cooker for refried beans, and made some enchilada sauce. So I'll just need to assemble and load up the big skillet to cook on the kettle.

Thanks. It was good. Pork enhiladas are great. We do that when we have left over pork shoulder. We Still have leftovers so we gotta eat them up before the wife gets home. Tonight will be the leftover night and probably make some meatloaf sammies to take out on the boat for some night fishing.

Back