Popdaddy sent me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thyche1

Found some matches.
Reaction score
... on my quest for the perfect sauce... you know, that perfect balance of sweetness with a punch and a kick... i ran into Popdaddy. He sent me here to the brethren to maybe find out that code to checkout that awesome looking sauce(s).

In other words, I'm looking for a little guidance to the perfect sweet and savory sauce and maybe the cracked code to the goods (aka sauce).

Welcome to the forum.

My sauce ideas come from Paul Kirks Champion bbq book.
Another great resource is Smoke and Spice bye the Jamisons.
Dr. Bbq also has some great sauce recipes.

Welcome to the best site on the net for all things que. The perfect sauce is kinda like the perfect woman, hard as heck to find but once you do its a match made in heaven and you will never let her go to some other guy... Fortunately I have found the perfect woman, not so fortunately I too am on a quest for the perfect sauce.

Welcome to the Brethren. Glad you got steered this way.

If you really push him, Popdaddy himself will tell you the perfect sauce for brisket is no sauce. :biggrin:

Popdaddy sent me too.Their is alot of info here just take your time and read some treads.I would start by reading his profile,you can find him in the members list.
Enjoy !!
Welcome.

Popdaddy sent me too.Their is alot of info here just take your time and read some treads.I would start by reading his profile,you can find him in the members list.
Enjoy !!
Welcome.

To find Popdaddy, look for barbefunkoramaque

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Good luck on your quest! I've been searching for decades and still haven't found either the perfect sauce or woman (Just kidding honey... Really... I'll go to my room now...)

Welcome to the forum. I guided you here because there is so much input and BBQ is so different because it is a reflection of our families, regions and personal style. This forum represents a merging of all that information and I have learned quite a lot here.

The purpose of keeping the code of my recipes "secret" are that I believe that if you make my sauce and its not to your liking... well then there's not just a bunch of recipes like on the net, there is a lot of recipes and help here, as well as camaraderie. Here you can learn from people's successes and even better from their failures. I am not the end all of BBQ sauces (maybe brisket - Joke) but not sauces... but this forum in my opinion is.

Bless you and enjoy the love and friendship you will receive here.

Pitmaster "T", Popdaddy's personal Chef and Valet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back