• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Best YouTube BBQ Videos - Media

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

I need to know what three video producers offer the best BBQ related videos on youtube. It could be a company, a backyard guy or gal, a comp team, whoever.

This is for an article in the next issue of Smoke Signals.

Thanks!

Eric

BBQ with Franklin is a great series on youtube a company made with Aaron Franklin. I think it is maybe 8 video. He covers the basics of where to put a thermometer on a smoker, how to pick, trim, cook and slice a brisket, how to do ribs and how to do pork butt.

Also Kamado Joe youtube page has JMSeltzer who used to produce the ManCaveMeals youtube channel as their guy. He gives a great product review of the Kamado Joe and other products as well as different type of cooks and techniques he uses and a load of different recipes.

BBQ with Franklin is a great series on youtube a company made with Aaron Franklin. I think it is maybe 8 video. He covers the basics of where to put a thermometer on a smoker, how to pick, trim, cook and slice a brisket, how to do ribs and how to do pork butt.

Also Kamado Joe youtube page has JMSeltzer who used to produce the ManCaveMeals youtube channel as their guy. He gives a great product review of the Kamado Joe and other products as well as different type of cooks and techniques he uses and a load of different recipes.

I second those.

I really like the Franklin ones and Donnie's (Pitmaster T) videos as well. I don't know much about other ones though.

I second Malcolm reed and the bbq with franklin. But the good ole bbq pit boys produce a great video series and Jamie Oliver has a few bbq videos that are just classic great shows but more artisanal than traditional bbq. Adam perry lang, bob Gibson and of course Steve raichlen videos are great hosts as well with many videos online.

BBQ-BRETHEREN.com (not youtube, but more fun)

If you really want videos try some instructional searches to learn but if you want entertainment just search for BBQ XXXXX

bbq pit boys!! the dudes voice is wicked lol, franklen and malcolm reed are the others i watch as well

Back