Sizzler1322

Sizzler1322

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi all.:welcome: I am here to introduce myself.My name is Gilbert and I am from El Paso,Texas. I am a 3rd grade teacher. I am just starting off so I am eager to learn. I am the brother of BobBrisket:thumb:. I have been picking up an interest for grilling and steaks as of late. I have been buying my own collection of grills and foods. I have also become a fan of growing and eating hot peppers:flame:. I have live Chocolate Habanero plants, Ember Explosions, and hopefully a Trinidad Scorpion plant all of which will hopefully produce some fire to go along with the good eats :biggrin1: .I prefer to use my Char Broil Cast Iron 500X when possible. I have several guns and enjoy shooting and hope to one day go on a hunt and bag a nice boar or buck to cook up those back straps along with everything else. I like the outdoors and being engaged with activities outside, especially when rock n roll music is involved with a good ale. I am sure I will have many questions hope to learn many things. Eat, live long, and have fun:bow:.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome Gilbert!

Welocme to the asylum, Gilbert!

It's just us in here... Give us the real dirt on Bob! :becky:

Welcome Bro! Watch yourself around these people!:-D Don't ask how I know!!!:laugh: There are plenty of gun nuts, chili heads, and food freaks around here! You will fit right in! Just keep my secrets, dude................:twisted: I don't want to hafta Moderate you! I will too!:-D

Bob

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Gilbert!!!

Welcome Bro! Watch yourself around these people!:-D Don't ask how I know!!!:laugh: There are plenty of gun nuts, chili heads, and food freaks around here! You will fit right in! Just keep my secrets, dude................:twisted: I don't want to hafta Moderate you! I will too!:-D

Bob

Don't let him scare you, Gilbert. I can undo anything he does, although he stays up later than I do. :becky:

Welcome!

Arlin

Back