I Passed....

smokeworker

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just passed the inspection a few days ago with zero violations. Thank you all for the imformative threads on this site. Pennsylvania has some tough rules to abide by. Blue Lizzy Smokers is now licensed statewide as a mobile food truck/catering business. The real kicker, the inspector didnt see a need for a commissary kitchen. I even had one lined up to use.....now if I could only find some inexpensive liability insurance.

Last edited:
....it was a welcome change of fortune I guess you could say. Been a tough couple months up here in western pennsyltucky. lost a brother up in northern arizona in apache county....fell asleep at the wheel in flagstaf they think. Month later I got laid off at the old steel mill...."your damn right i've got the blues"....as Buddy Guy would say!

:thumb:

im sorry to hear about your brother flagstaff is a hard place to drive when you are awake its a mountainous area.

I hope you are successful any tips you can pass to having a successful inspection,im going to be doing the same thing in september or august. thanks

http://thebarbecuemaster.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with the inspector prior to his visit(couple months) had my ducks in a row. He was very open to telling me the minimum requirements for pennsylvania. He also kinda let me know how he felt the minimum will not be usable in the real world of vending/catering. So i took it upon myself to ready my truck for his skeptical eyes. I had tax number framed...servsafe cert. framed...ect.
I even had a stupid no smoking sign in the truck. So, if you look serious to the inspector, they believe you are!

Back